Clients often resort to inheritance lawyers a bit later than they should. The nature of inheritance is that it requires interpretation by lawyers as to the intent of the person who left the will or trust. What the client’s beliefs are regarding their inheritance rights governs how the lawyers proceed with the case.
Inheritance Lawyers in Los Angeles can assist you with the following types of cases:
- Administering estates of decedents.
- Resolving disputes involving inheritances and property of the decedent.
- Contests of Wills and Trusts.
- Litigation and recovery of assets belonging to the estate.
- Effectuating distribution of the assets of the decedent to his or her rightful heirs and beneficiaries.
- Insuring that an appropriate accounting of the decedent’s assets is given by the administrator or executor.
- Determining ambiguities in wills and trusts.